We have the Peregrine which can certainly serve as a cyclocross bike if your ambitions don’t extend beyond the local race scene, or you really need something more sturdy and versatile – however if a purebred ‘cross bike is what you are after then the Kite has arrived. This highly anticipated frameset is now in stock.
- Custom drawn double butted 4130 steel frameset
- Lugged steel straight blade fork with clearance for up to 42mm tyres
- Cantilever brake only - shot through mounts at rear to minimise torsional flex on stays
- Threaded gear cable stops on head tube
- Lugged short horizontal dropouts for either geared or singlespeed use
- 132.5mm rear spacing to accomodate either road or mountain spaced hubs
- 2.2kg frame weight in medium size, 1kg fork with uncut steerer.
- 1 1/8" threadless fork steerer
- 27.2mm seat post with 30.0mm clamp
- 28.6mm bottom pull front derailleur
- Available in S, M, L and XL - for full specifications see the geometry page